Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus owners may need to know how to change date and time. You can view the Galaxy S20 time & date without wearing a watch.
It is possible to edit and change the time and date on the Galaxy S20/S20. However, the phone doesn’t always make these changes automatically when you fly in different time zones or during daylight-savings. This is especially true for those who don’t own a smartphone or a wireless internet connection. If the Galaxy S20+ Plus doesn’t have the right device, the Galaxy S20 is unable to make the necessary changes. Below are instructions on how to modify date and time for Galaxy S20+ Plus.
How to change the date and time on Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+
- Turn on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus.
- Use one finger to swipe from the top of screen.
- Select from Settings
- Browse and select Date & Time.
- You can disable automatic network update by selecting Automatic Date/Time.
- Pick a date.
- The arrows can be used to change the date, then you can click on Set.
- Choose the Time.
- Select Set to adjust the time with the arrows.