Many consider the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus as one of the best smartphones. Samsung Galaxy S20 owners are keen to improve the Galaxy S20’s screen timeout. This is when the screen turns off and goes black. You can turn off the Galaxy S20 screen timeout to make it last longer without turning it off. The “Stay Awake”, Android feature, is available on both the Galaxy S20 as well as the Galaxy S20+ Plus.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus does not default to the “Stay alert” feature. This feature can also be used when the Galaxy S20 and a charger cable are connected.
These instructions will teach you how to keep the Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus on for a long duration or for an indefinite period.
How Longer Can You Keep Your Samsung Galaxy S20 Screen On
- Turn on Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+.
- Select Menu from the Homescreen. Then, click on Android Settings.
- Look up “Device Information.”
- You can select the entry to view a “builder number”.
- Tap on “build number” several times quickly.
- After you tap the screen seven times, you will see the information box with the following: “Developer option unlocked.”
To enable developer options, go to settings > developer options. After developer options are enabled, browse for the “stay alert” option. To enable the feature on your Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus, simply check the box.