The greatest thing about the Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus Flashlight, it can even be used in dark environments. While the Galaxy S20+ Plus flashlight may be powerful, it cannot replace an LED Maglight. To use the Galaxy S20+ Plus flashlight, you had to first download the app from Google Play Store.
Samsung has added a widget which allows you to switch on and off the Galaxy S20+ Plus flashlight. A widget can be a short shortcut that you add on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus Home Screen. This app will switch the flashlight on/off.
Below are instructions to use Torch on Galaxy S20+ Plus using its built in widget. Additionally, you can easily use the flashlight on Galaxy S20+ Plus.
Here’s how to use the Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus for a flashlight:
- Turn on the smartphone
- Hold down the home screen until the “Wallpapers”, Widgets, and “Home screen settings” appear.
- Choose “Widgets”.
- Look for and tap “Torch”.
- Click on “Torch” to move it to an unoccupied position on the home screen.
- To activate the torch icon, press the “Torch”.
- To turn off Torch, tap the icon.
Following the instructions above, your question about “How do you use flashlight on Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus?” will be answered. Launcher for Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus should work the same except that some widgets may be in different locations.