iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus users report a common problem with the touch screen of their new Apple smartphone. The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus have similar problems, including a touch screen that doesn’t respond to touch screens and other issues. We’ll show you how to fix the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus touch screen problems that are causing you headaches.
The touch screen on the iPhone 14 is not responsive at all towards the bottom. To continue using the iPhone 14’s touch screen, users will need to move apps and controls from the far end to the middle to ensure uninterrupted use.
Why iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus touch screens are not working:
- The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus touch screens can sometimes get damaged during shipping. The touch screen’s performance is affected by excessive bumps.
- Sometimes, touch screen problems are caused by software bugs. Apple releases software updates to fix these issues, but it can take some time.
How to fix iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus touch screens that aren’t working
- Turn on your iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus.
- Go to Settings, and choose General.
- Browse the site and tap on Reset.
- Enter your Apple ID password and Apple ID username.
- Now, the process of resetting your iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus will take only a few moments.
- After you reset your device, the welcome screen will appear asking you to swipe to continue.
Clear phone cache
Select Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Useage. Next, click on Manage Storage. Next, tap on an item in Documents and Data. Slide unwanted items to your left and then tap Delete. To delete all data from the app, tap Edit > Delete All.
Disable the Sim card
Turn off your iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus smartphone. Next, take out your SIM Card and insert it again. Turn on your iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus again to confirm that the problem is solved.
Perform a hard reset
Important to know that a hard reset of the iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus will erase all data, apps, settings, and settings. To prevent data loss, you should back up your iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. To back up your iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus data, go to Settings > Backup & Reset. This guide will show you how to hard reset iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus .
- Press and hold the Apple iPhone 14/14 Plus home and sleep buttons simultaneously.
- Hold them for at least 10 seconds.
- The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will undergo an unusual process before it restarts.
- You’ll return to the home screen.